- Assists in the marketing and sales management and execution of promotion, distribution, budgeting, sales support, and special projects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quarterly marketing projects and events.
- Assists with new product/ program/ store launches.
- Consolidates materials and compile reports covering advertising, public relations, and website performance.
- Tracks key programs and reconciles budgets on a weekly basis.
- Assists in coordinating and executing market research projects and special events.
- Put together a weekly competitive feedback report.
- Coordinates and executes special projects including direct mail drops, promotions, sponsorships, etc..
- Maintains marketing media presence across social media platforms.
- Participates in the development and execution of promotional activities.
- Accountable for all customer inquiries, needs, and/or problems, which may include account research, explanation of equipment operation, and execution of warranty claims.
- Stays current with changes and developments in the wireless industry.
- Promotes corporate culture and values.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Completion of community college or university required.
- 2-3 years marketing experience in a sales environment or similar fast paced environment preferred
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment is an asset.
- Highly self motivated individual with solid interpersonal skills is an asset.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe CS5/5.5 suite is an asset.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational needs may require.
- Excellent skills in communication and time management.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will earn a competitive wage commensurate with experience Comprehensive benefits